Sunday 13 January 2019

Video games Lost in Translation - Reinvigorated

20XXX, Evening.

Your awake to mix of distant chaos and failing rain.

Something within sences visit of unholy evil origins.

Appalling descreption waited for blood gluttony appriching fastest then computer absolutely predicted.

Tackling problem unsure but life power for destiny at staked.

The Simpsons: Bart Simpson vs the Space Mutants (Amiga)

Going through the minor chore of bringing all the balloons back from the amustment park?
Count me the fuck in.
Homgr and not Homer?
One suspects programmer had one too many Duffs.
Karnov's Revenge (Neo Geo)

Long live he legacy of Karnov!
But more importantly, what the t is missing?
This is one suprise waiting back home that I never want to experience.
The King of Fighters '95 (Neo Geo)

Kyokugen expert Takuma was very close to getting double contraction 'couldn't've' right.
However, missing apostrophe between t and v fucked that up.
What? I befeated Rugal?
Better late than never I suppose.
Magic Sword (Arcade)

Even today, 'your' and 'you're' is frequently misused, and it irritates the fuck out of me.
My mood has not improved...
Whitch stars rebound from walls and ceiling?
Oh these ones.
Martial Champion (Arcade)

Hon-Kong Chinese fighter called Titi?
Ha ha ha!
Official nationality of China is actually Chinnese.
Mind. Blown.
Rock On (PC Engine)

Get ready for an epic.

Dealy beloved (great start).
Ot her time, people live a damn boring routine life, although the world is so peaceful.
Off course, some of them thinks they gotto get out of the life, and dreaming about getting a big fortune, its some how to find out the mysterious fortune, hidden by the ancient people.
"Busters" are about to start a historic journey, that no one could come back alive from.
And.

That is to get the "FISA"'s, called legend by people....
Except one person in the world can make it real who has got to be billionet and radical, physically and mentally....
Yes, you are the one!
The whole world is watching you and looking for your success.
NOW LET'S GO FOR IT !!!
Altogether now.

HA HA HA HA HA!

Spell Caster (Master System)

First it's the Evil Lord, then the Dark Lord?
Make up your bastard mind.
Ahh the sufferring, the sweet sufferring.
The Master of Spells destiny is long, hard and endless, striving to relieve more sufferring.
How incredibly depressing.
Hollow (PC)

NOTE: We're still investigating Unknown Compound and 'it's' side effect.
Guess what? It should be its.
Aggresive units kicks things off, but effects of Unknown Compound effects include:
Womitting, beeing unable to swallow and hallucinacions.
Is somebody taking the fucking piss?
Infamous Compound suddenly becomes 'Unkown'
I blame that atheistic whore.
Miscellany

Art of Fighting 2 (Neo Geo)
That girllsh spirit will make... (it hard for me to cripple you).
Aww come on Robert, stop being such a pussy.
Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara (Arcade)
Step me, thank you very much. I need somebody with a vicious touch.
Victory Road (Arcade)
Anybody who fighted well to the last stage deserves pain, not to have their names written indelibly forever on everyone's heart.
King of the Monsters (Neo Geo)
It was always going to happen, but I've finally been driven to destraction.
The King of Fighters '97 (Neo Geo)
A job well down...
Geese is clearly a Billy Kane short of a Southtown.
Mad Stalker: Full Metal Force (PC Engine)
Eve Lurdia weighs 56kg and hight is 171cm.
Poor cow.
Metal Storm (NES)
My courage has earned everlasting life.
Now all the people on earth can sleep peacefully tonight.
But as for protecting the more vulnerable earthlings, I wish future alien attacks lots of luck.
Hang tough !
The NewZealand Story (Arcade)
You should know well the story after this because you would make the story after this by yourself....
WHAT A FANTASTIC LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!!!!
Night Striker (Arcade)
After unmanned sub "Dragon Head" failed in descuting the doctor's doughter, player found a boat drafting about at the mercy of the waves.
I'm no expert in law, but I think anybody convicted of 'descuting' a woman will be going down for a very long time.
Ninja Warriors (Arcade)
But the peace did not came.
Even even better is:
Because Ninja Warrirors, they are the immortal murder machines.
Tremendous. 
Operation Wolf 3 (Arcade)
Suggest avoiding strategy of steal into whichever establishment, as heist will surely fail.
Prince of Persia (SNES)
Exective Producer Yasumasa Shirahura is vowel racist.
Do u agree? Obviously.
Shadow of the Beast (Lynx)
Necropolis can return to is former tranquility.
I fail to see why that's something to celebrate. 
Side by Side (Arcade)
My old friend congraturations is back.
Quite pleased really. I was missing that bastard.
Stakes Winner 2 (Neo Geo)
Miso Suzuki is piss poor at illustration, but kick ass at illustlation. 
Tatarus (PC)
Lighting - Unkown
CommsSys - Unkownn
Airlock - Deactive
Analysis - NONSENSE
World Heroes (Neo Geo)
With x amount of villians vanguished, the world is apparently a safer place.
Err, I beg to differ.
Xain'd Sleena (Arcade)
See you in the next game presents from us.
Maybe in Technos next effort, they could sign things off correctly, but I doubted it.
Whoops!
X-Men (Arcade)
'X-Men succeed to rescue' and worse, the struggle of X-Men 'will be continued'...
Anyway guys, 'Welcome to die'.
Samurai Shodown II (Neo Geo)

Long long ago, there were a man who try to make his skill ultimate.
Because of his bloody life, it's no accident that he was involved in the troubles.
The disaster that had been on a small scale at first, rapidly spread all over the world.
Then a few people left for the center of that disaster.
Just WHAT?

Additional to their own victory quote, every character at some point will say:

All creature will die and all the things will be broken.
That's the law of samurai.
Pop culture.

Here's more.

I agree Haohmaru. This ominous feelings turns my spine turn to custard.
No Cham Cham. This is scarry.
Aaaah!
Has the evil king returned back?
It's something I can neither confirm or deny.
Huh, now is the time for all beginning!
Of what exactly? Errr.
Who? Who awakenes me?
These questions left unanswered are starting to annoy me.
Genjuro claims he will never be beaten by anybody who lives in confort.
So he's happy to get his ass handed to him by peeps living in comfort?
What an odd mindset.
Jubei asks if whoever can bear to his fatal attack.
Fatal is right. Fatally fucked up.
Same shit, different game.
This time, it's Mizuki who sends me to destraction.
I refuse to give my palm to such a crock because I'm one nasty fucker.
Ha! You no my enemy!
That's what you think...
Killing that four people so everything will be successful and getting wish granted sounds great, but sadly, I must decline.
Ha ha ha.
I said you before, didn't I? Pass away!
But if memory serves, I said you before, didn't I? Go quickly!
They can never back here, again.
Who's 'they'?
Oh well.
What a shame Jubei didn't slam fellow as 'ill mannered', as that would be really ballsy.
As it is, insult of i'll mannerd remains limper than an erection shy pensioner.
Here I go!
It's not much of I expected.
No Wan-fu. I expected of it's not much.
Ahead of duel with clone, I warned Earthquake rival would taunt 'You'd better on a diet!'
But predictably, the fat fuck wouldn't listen.
He he he he he.
This is my message to all of you contended with common endings.
20XXXXX, Afternoon.

Fabulos efffort.

Out of threat inverted by unexplicable means of fury knuckle fist.

As sun upstairs bakes exposure skin, body can't be rested as next assigment sure happen defiantly.

Meanwhile fun-happy maschochist, take pressure of carnal abbandon spread on battlefield toast.

Respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012-2024 Nukes and Knives™ All rights reserved.