Thursday 20 September 2012

Separated from birth?

To keep the machinery of change ticking over nicely, it's time for something completely different.

I've many to unleash on the world.

What you are about to see are people or pixels that have no connection with one another but without rhyme or reason, they share a striking similarity.

Whether pixel or person, these are just incredulous coincidence.

I'm unsure how many I'll be allowed to feature (per post) so this may roll over into several.

Some may say, "Yeah he/she does" and/or others may say, "What?"

Whatever, I'm sure it'll be fun looking at how my perception of others may differ from yours.

It's fairly obvious that to reflect these dead ringers, I've used specific photos.

Anyway, please have a shufty at these luke 'o' likes.

Sharon Williams
Heather O'Rourke

Oliver Cooper
Jonah Hill

Scott Stevens
Seann William Scott


Alistair Cook
Freddie Cowan



Leonardo Dicaprio
Eric Dane

Gabriel Byrne
Al Pacino
Burt Lahr
Andy Devine


Deborah Harry
Elisha Cuthbert

Perry Fenwick
Neil Stuke
(TO BE CONTINUED)....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012-2024 Nukes and Knives™ All rights reserved.