Wednesday 19 December 2012

DVD Deja vu, it's nothing personal - Scene 2

The second scene begins.














































I promised blatancy and some didn't fail to deliver did they?  Betrayed vs Basic Instinct, Headhunters vs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and The Net vs Run Lola Run are my favourites.

I would suggest that Berserker vs An American Werewolf in London and Piranha 3DD vs Skinned Alive are more coincidental, but then again...

In this set, the most subtle rip off is Beauty & the Briefcase vs Pretty Woman.

More later...

As with any field of expertise, you have to know your shit and it so happens...

This may well be my final post of 2012 before the turkey is chomped and crackers are pulled so if this remains true, I would like to extend my thanks to everybody who have taken the time to view this and any other that has gone before. 

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

After unwrapping those pressies, feasting on choccies, participating in party games and indulging in whatever fluid you see fit, see you all in 2013 for more treats more pleasurable than the immeasurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012-2024 Nukes and Knives™ All rights reserved.