Monday 21 January 2013

DVD Deja vu, it's nothing personal - Scene 5

I was a little tight with things on the previous scene and with good reason.  The damn internet kept going down and got so intermittent, I thought I'd make the best of a bad situation and upload what the shitty connection would allow.

I'm offering far more treats (but not overkill) and brief miscellany is also required...

Hey ho, let's go!




 The idea remains for all four...







Poster art...
Please note, this is the art for the 2006 remake and not the 1974 original...



Of the above three, I'd suggest that Inkubus rips off Hannibal and Dorothy steals the idea and colour scheme from Hannibal so there's a link between all concerned.




 I don't salute either...








Now we get to the real goodies.







Now I'm sure you'll agree that 7eventy 5ive is just brilliant.  To appreciate Triangle if you didn't already, just imagine Melissa holding a phone because her expression is exactly the same as Colin's.





Now I'm not sure if the above is a freaky coincidence or a rip-off.  Whatever, the link between the two is mighty fine.

Now here is definitely the best of the lot as it's quite sneaky...




It's impossible to argue and wow, I notice some crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012-2024 Nukes and Knives™ All rights reserved.